English-made pocketknives with polished high-carbon steel blades, buffalo handle scales and nickel silver bolsters & pins. Exquisitely worked spring-backs in Old World English patterns by highly skilled craftsmen.
Every Wright Spring-Back Pocketknife symbolizes a slice of English folding knife history since the beginning of the 17th century. (New World American terminology would categorize these non-locking folding knives as ‘slip joint folders’ with ‘fancy file-work’ on back spring).
Traditional style knives still made in their country of origin.
- Mirror-polished high-carbon blades
- Polished buffalo horn scales
- Polished nickel silver bolsters and pins
- Decorative brass lines.
- Tangs stamped A.WRIGHT Sheffield England
- Packed in black linen-weave presentation box
- Traditional Work Back Pattern
Made in Sheffield